Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Movement

Today I gave a presentation on Section 504 to a group of school nurses. It was a large group and I had a mix up about the location, so I was a bit flustered at the beginning. All went well though until the questions started. I was up in front on a platform behind a podium with a mike. Although there were mikes for the people asking questions (thankfully!) I often couldn't hear the question even with the mike. I had to walk down off the podium and get close to hear several of the questions, then walk back up to the podium, repeat the question (not sure why, but I appreciate it when others do this) and then try to answer. Cumbersome, yes, but it added some movement so it might have actually enhanced the presentation!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home