Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Favorite Blogs

Since I started this blog I have discovered new blogs and rediscovered older ones. I love the "dashboard" on blogger that gives me access to all of them through one portal. Here, for the record, are my favorites:

1. HearingSparks by Megan Sparks. Megan is 24 years old, lives in Arizona, and posts frequently on a range of topics related to hearing impairment. She has posted her audiogram so I can see that she has less hearing than I do. I enjoy her perspective and frequently learn something new. She recently posted an article on captioned radio, which I've long thought would be helpful.

2. Dreamsicle Journeys by Paula McNamee AND Hidden Nest Studio by Cynthia Mooney, both members of the Portland Artist Collective. Their posts remind me of the creative spirit living inside.

3. My friends Kim Sherman (Living Peacefully) and Alice Shirley (The Importune Cat) have blogs that remind me of positive spiritual energy that keeps us going.

Thank you to all of you for enriching my life through your writing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Thank you for the link! And the recommendations for more things to read! :)

August 26, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home